Pollution – Pathogens will settle more easily, producing inflammation and infection in the short term and aging in the long term. In addition, if the microbiota is unbalanced, dehydration and sensitivity symptoms will reappear and even tend to worsen even if we restore the skin barrier.
Its balance is essential for the correct skin health and defense against external aggressions such as pollution, the sun, and the environment. Unfortunately, the city’s fast pace can alter the skin microbiota, unbalancing it.
A powerful combination of prebiotic, probiotic, and anti-pollution active ingredients work together to achieve healthy, protected, and resistant skin to face life in the city every day. But unfortunately, we live in increasingly polluted environments that cause skin problems and accelerate premature skin aging.
Both internal and external factors can alter the bacterial balance of the skin. Among the internal ones, the most frequent is atopic dermatitis, and of the external ones, excessive cleaning sweeps away or weakens normal and protective flora.
For this reason, , we have decided to create this article about these new cosmetics that have revolutionized the whole world. This new line of Ainhoa Cosmetics is getting all the praise. However, many do not know how anti-pollution cosmetics work. Keep reading. Therefore, keep encouraged to clarify yo
Table of Contents
Why is the skin flora or microbiota weakened or unbalanced?
Incorrect care, disinfectants, stress, UV exposure, environmental pollution, and certain genetic predispositions can alter the balance of the skin’s microbiota.
As a consequence of an unbalanced microbiota, the skin suffers a series of alterations:
- The skin surface becomes dirty, and the pores become clogged, causing impurities.
- Dehydration and dryness in the faithful.
- Fatigued skin with a lack of oxygen.
- The appearance of blemishes and less uniform skin with a lack of luminosity.
- It promotes premature skin aging and thus the appearance of wrinkles and lack of firmness.
- The skin is the largest organ of our body and fulfills a double function of physical and immunological barrier that protects it from the outside.
The objective of these skin-active ingredients are
- Defend, acting as a protective shield against contaminating agents.
- Balance helps to maintain a skin microbiota in perfect balance.
- And what are prebiotic and probiotic active ingredients?
- Prebiotic – an active ingredient that selectively favors the development of beneficial bacterial microflora that naturally protects the skin.
They are substances that act as superfoods, favoring the growth of beneficial microorganisms found naturally on the skin, thus reducing the possibility of spreading harmful or pathogenic bacteria.
Active from a bacterium in its inactive form with beneficial effects for the skin.
They are living microorganisms that, when supplied in adequate amounts, promote the health benefits of the organism.
Pollution is a major issue today as many vehicles run on the roads. It affects the skin badly and has many adverse effects on the skin. As skin covers the entire body, it is mostly exposed to pollution. So, the main thing is to look after the pollution control methods.
Closed–Loop Marketing – Generating The Strong Sales
Of course, Closed–Loop Marketing and sales work together, and they pull in the same direction. But do they always talk…