Did you know that there is a treatment that can help you eliminate fat in the abdomen? It is known as abdominal radiofrequency and is the ideal complement to tone the body and remove what you don’t like. It does not mean that it is a substitute for a balanced diet and constant physical activity, but rather that it is an extra option to achieve the lifting effect more quickly. Today we tell you how this system works and its benefits. So, keep reading or train in health and aesthetics with our Master in Aesthetic Medicine.
Table of Contents
What Is Abdominal Radiofrequency?
It is an aesthetic treatment most used today that consists of applying electromagnetic waves. It manages to vary the electric field and the magnetic field. However, there is a rapid rotational movement of the water molecules of the fatty tissue that are heated by friction. The higher or lower temperature reach depends on the amount of water in the treated fabric. In general, the higher it is, the better the results. That said, drinking plenty of water for several weeks is essential before a radiofrequency session.
Who Can Use Radiofrequency?
This treatment can be used in both men and women. Radiofrequency in women is focused on reducing abdominal flaccidity and obtaining a flat stomach. This is to have a more effective recovery in the abdomen area that tends to be more sagging.
For its part, male abdominal radiofrequency seeks to tone the abdominals and increase the visibility of the abdominal wall.
However, this treatment is usually prescribed for people with physical activity or strict diets to lose weight. Or only to people who have not achieved the desired results in the stomach area for different physical or nutritional reasons.
How Many Sessions Are Needed?
With one or a few sessions, you can get a quick body treatment with which you will immediately notice healthy skin and a slight decrease in cellulite that will stay that way for a few days.
However, with more than 15 radiofrequency sessions, the area can be treated in depth, obtaining the same effects, which will last longer. After the first 3 weeks of finishing the sessions, the first cycle of cell regeneration lasts until the end of 8 months.
If you want to maintain the result after the first year and make it permanent, you must have a review session every 1 or 2 months.
Benefits Of Abdominal Radiofrequency
As we have mentioned, this aesthetic technique stimulates collagen formation, causing the fibroblasts of the dermis to be activated to regain strength and eliminate flaccidity. These are the reasons why the treatment generates this and other benefits:
- Increases the blood circulation of the fatty tissue, improving its metabolism and the flow for its disposal. Thanks to this, the rich thickness and cellulite are reduced.
- It improves the body’s natural lymphatic drainage, eliminating liquids and toxins from the adipose tissue affected by cellulite.
- However, It arouses the generation of new collagen and elastin in the internal layers, restructuring the subcutaneous tissue and giving it firmness, which translates externally into firmer skin.
The decrease in the volume of the treated area results from the metabolic elimination of fat, the release of fluids from the lymphatic system and the restructuring of the fibers of the internal tissues.
The results obtained by abdominal radiofrequency are made up of an immediate effect part and a progressive part. During the 8 months following the end of the treatment, the time in which collagen and elastin fibers regeneration occur.
Radiofrequency is one of the most used and safest treatments for most people, although there may be effects and contraindications that must be known to avoid consequences. These are some:
- At the end of the session, the skin may turn slightly red. This reaction should disappear a few minutes or, depending on the case, hours later.
- Radiofrequency is contraindicated in pregnant or lactating women. It is also not recommended for people with pacemakers, metal prostheses, heart valves, tattoos with metal pigments, cancer or immunosuppressants.
- People with dermatitis, psoriasis, keloid scars, cases of obesity and chronic diseases should consult their doctor. Likewise, people with Botox, hyaluronic acid or collagen should consult a health professional if they can receive the treatment.
Recommendations For The Use Of Abdominal Radiofrequency
After each abdominal radiofrequency session, you must apply the highest protection sunscreen if you want immediate sun exposure.
Except for this indication of protection, the person undergoing treatment can continue their everyday life since radiofrequency does not produce any inflammation or skin damage.
Radiofrequency Application Areas
Radiofrequency allows us to treat specific parts of the body. Its most common use is in areas with a lot of fat to reduce their volume or flaccid sizes to reaffirm them. The regions in which radiofrequency can be done more effectively are:
- Glutes: It is one of the largest muscles that need intensive treatment to restore its tone and elasticity.
- Legs: reduces cellulite and flaccidity on the back of the thighs.
- Arms: fight the flaccidity of the inner face of the component and the loss of elasticity.
- Double chin and neck treat slight or moderate excess fatty tissue and mild sagging of the skin.
- Breasts: the internal heat of the treatment stimulates circulation and the formation of collagen and elastin, achieving firmer breasts.
- Stretch marks.
- Face: if you are looking for facial rejuvenation, radiofrequency can be a great option to reaffirm the most flaccid areas.
It is a non-invasive treatment that does not cut the skin and does not generate scars. So, the patient only feels a slight heat that turns their session into a relaxing moment. At the same time, a reduction of fat in the abdomen and an improvement in the appearance of the skin are obtained. In addition, removing flaccidity in the stomach and cellulite and getting a flat stomach is achieved.
Closed–Loop Marketing – Generating The Strong Sales
Of course, Closed–Loop Marketing and sales work together, and they pull in the same direction. But do they always talk…