Double Cleaning – The double facial cleansing, so in trend in recent times, is a cleansing routine that originates in Korea and that is becoming more and more popular. For many years when you went to the beauty salon to perform any facial treatment, your beautician in the cabin served a double cleaning.
You are using an oily makeup remover that they apply to you to remove the remains of makeup and later using milk or gel cleanser to remove the organic remains that remain on your skin, such as dead cells.
We could say it did a triple cleanse by incorporating the toner, thus leaving the skin prepared for the subsequent treatment.
Nowadays, it is a techniques many women carry out at home as a daily beauty routine.
Continue with us, and we will tell you everything!
Table of Contents
Why Is Double Cleansing Important?
In our daily life, due to the rush we always have, we give very little importance to cleaning our skin, often using products not indicated (such as cleansing wipes ), which remove dirt, leaving dead cells on it and leaving the skin looking dull and lacking in luminosity.
For this reason, it is necessary that the care of your skin begins with a good cleaning, thus leaving the skin receptive and prepared to absorb all the active ingredients that you apply later with cosmetics.
What Is Double Cleaning?
It is a deeper cleaning in which you remove dead cells, sebum, traces of previously applied cosmetics, makeup, and impurities. It is a method that consists of two main steps. The first step of the oily base, either in oil or balm, helps dissolve the remains of makeup, even waterproof (water resistant).
The second water-based step, such as gel, water, or foam, helps you remove traces of impurities, contamination, residue, and dirt … You should do these steps twice daily, morning and night.
Benefits Of Double Cleansing
This routine has multiple benefits for our skin:
- It combats the tired appearance of our skin, restoring light and vitality. brighter skin
- It prevents the accumulation of fat, blackheads, and pimples
- Removes from our skin organic remains (dead cells), inorganic (residues of makeup), and microorganisms
- Reduces the appearance of open pores, improving their appearance
- Oxygenates the skin by improving blood circulation
- Unifies skin tone by removing dead cells
- Repairs the natural moisturizing factor
- Balances by restoring skin flora
- Improves the absorption of active ingredients applied after the cleansing routine
Double Cleansing Steps
Using these products is straightforward, and we must do it daily.
It is divided into two steps:
- Apply a small amount of the cleanser in oil, cream, or balm and warm it in your hands by friction.
- Massage the product on the face, neck, and décolleté, and insist on lips and eyes if you wear makeup, lipsticks, eyeliner, mascara, or eye shadows, even waterproof ones.
- Apply it directly with your hands; this way, you will avoid irritating the epidermis and not drag on the eyelashes.
- Without clarifying, proceed to the second step.
- Apply the product with the most watery texture, such as cleansing gel, micellar water, or cleansing foam, all over the face, neck, and décolletage with a cotton pad.
- With this step, you remove all impurities and help you regulate excess fat.
- Remove with water.
Next, Step 3
To make your cleansing more effective, you can include a 3rd step, and this would be your facial toner, which is very important in the cleansing routine since the toner balances and hydrates your skin.
It is vital to carry out these steps in full even if you do not wear makeup since the skin gets dirty due to contamination, traces of cosmetics previously applied (such as sunscreen), and the use of surgical masks, since these produce occlusion and that area is constantly humid and lacks ventilation, in addition to rubbing them on our skin.
Women all around the globe give significant importance to their skincare routine. It manages to penetrate deep into the pores, helping to prevent dirt from accumulating and preventing the formation of blackheads and pimples.
Closed–Loop Marketing – Generating The Strong Sales
Of course, Closed–Loop Marketing and sales work together, and they pull in the same direction. But do they always talk…