Balanced Nutrition – “You are what you eat.” Exactly, that’s why we shouldn’t reach for the shelves in the supermarket at a whim. Intuition is required. Because honestly, who doesn’t secretly get lost in the confectionery department? But what exactly characterizes a balanced diet? What is allowed? What is taboo
Table of Contents
Healthy And Balanced Nutrition
- The good news first: A healthy diet is not rocket science. On the contrary: With these simple tips and tricks, you are hot on the heels of your “healthy me”:
- Vegetables always work. Whether broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, or tomatoes – our body can never get enough fresh greens. So you can enjoy at least five servings of vegetables every day.
- Fruit should not be missing from your diet under any circumstances. With two servings a day, you are on the safe side.
- White instead of red: Avoid red meat such as pork and beef. You’re better off with white meats like poultry and fish.
- Carbohydrates are not just carbohydrates: there are good ones and bad ones. The good ones fill you up for a long time and push the dreaded cravings far away. So rice, nuts, and seeds should not be missing from your menu. Hands off, on the other hand, when it comes to French fries or croquettes. After a short time, you could use a snack again.
- The darker, the healthier: This applies at least to rice, pasta and bread. Whole grain always beats white flour.
- Plant instead of animal power: Integrate more plant-based foods such as fruit and vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes into your nutrition plan instead of eggs, milk, and meat.
- Pay attention to the food that is as unprocessed as possible or at least carefully prepared (low-cooked food).
- Give preference to vegetable oils, especially olive, walnut or canola oil.
Stay Away From Trans Fats
The unsaturated fatty acids in fast food, dairy products, baked goods, and fried foods are poison for the slimline.
Less Sugar Is More
Instead of chocolate, gummy bears & co., why not try vegetable chips or apple slices with a touch of cinnamon for a change?
It is best to treat yourself to 2 to 3 liters of water per day. It refreshes and stimulates the metabolism. Of course, unsweetened fruit juices and herbal tea are just as welcome.
Healthy Weight Loss – Less Calories And High Fitness
Eating itself is not art – but eating well is very good. But, of course, just because a dish tastes good doesn’t mean it’s healthy. After all, very few people know which biochemical processes take place in the body when food is processed or how our body reacts to certain active ingredients.
And this is exactly where nutritional advice comes in. She understands the body as a complex system that reacts highly sensitively to food. Every small meal has a big impact on our health and fitness. And the most important thing: Nutritional advice sees everybody as an individual system. With experience, expertise, and empathy, the nutritional consultant determines each system’s culinary needs and develops a personal nutrition plan perfectly tailored to you and your health.
Balanced Nutrition Plan For Your Six Pack
A six-pack is not only an eye-catcher but also a guarantee for health. Did you know that a strong core makes for a strong back? Of course, good posture comes on top. Unfortunately, this six-pack is not a matter of course. Washboard abs only work with the right nutrition plan (and, of course, with an experienced gym at your side)
Carbohydrates are welcome, but only complex carbohydrates such as oatmeal, potatoes, or legumes (e.g., beans, lentils) – 100 to 150 grams per day are sufficient for your physical and mental fitness. It is best to consume small sources of protein directly after exercise. Then they are thoroughly metabolized and do not settle as fat deposits.
Bring on the fat, but only with unsaturated fatty acids. For this, you use, for example, nuts, herring, salmon, and cold-pressed olive or rapeseed oil.
Because water is essential for your six-pack, it reliably transports nutrients to your muscles and is significantly involved in their growth. So 2 to 3 liters daily are mandatory – with a dash of lemon juice if you like. In addition, it boosts the metabolism actively.
In the present generation, balanced nutrition is necessary because of the workload we handle. Therefore, everyone needs to have properly balanced calories and quality nutrition. Balance nutrition doesn’t mean consuming less; it is about having the proper calories.
Closed–Loop Marketing – Generating The Strong Sales
Of course, Closed–Loop Marketing and sales work together, and they pull in the same direction. But do they always talk…